- COVID-19’s lesson: Line-crossing outbroken challenges teasing the stability of sourcing and procurement
- In-progress matters in global sourcing & procurement world
- Paving the path towards a green supply chain
- Facing talent challenges: Why recruiting millennials is more important than ever?
- Partnering: What will the new partner relationships look like in the post-pandemic world?
- The ongoing digital transformation of procurement processes
- Risk management: How to manage the cost pressure and the increase of prices?
- Future-proof global sourcing & procurement
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hot topics that will be discussed
at this annual
The significant impact of the COVID-19 has brought up an acute industry transformation. Due to country lockdowns, travel bans, factory shutdowns, shortages and bankruptcies, aspects such as digitalisation, resilience, sustainability, localisation of suppliers, ScaaS models or future-ready company strategies have become the centre of attention indeed. What precisely will the wave of revolution bring upon us?
The 9th Annual Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Summit has been designed to embrace all in-progress matters related to detrimental, but also challenging consequences of the global pandemic on the field, redefinition of partner relationships, implementation of viable AI to drive competitive advantage and deliver ROI, initiatives towards a greener supply chain models, standards emerged within recruiting, conduction of risk management to protect your business, visioning future lines of the upcoming era and much more! This interactive business conference will present you cross-industry sourcing and procurement leaders who will reveal their key strategies standing behind their success.
Join us to be part of the community and enjoy unique networking opportunities with senior-level decision-makers. You can become an active part of highly insightful discussions ensured by limited seats to exchange ideas and learn from benchmark professionals.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, retail, chemical & petrochemical, aviation and hospitality industry / industries involved in:
- Spend Procurement
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Global Procurement
- Global Sourcing
- Strategic Sourcing
- Inventory Management
- Demand Planning
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain
- Global Supplier Management
- Supplier Development
- Manufacturing Operations
- Quality Assurance
- Operational Excellence
- Process Improvement
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Category Acquisition
- Contract & Administration
- Strategic Planning
”Inspiring. Good networking. Great to see so many countries joiningVice President Services Procurement at Nokia