See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Exploring how new expectations transform practices and structures in procurement and align them with current needs of the companies
- Why is cost reduction as a procurement’s aim no longer enough?
- How to retain top talent: The importance of creating mission and values employees can relate to
- How to use sustainable sourcing to improve brand image and increase revenue
- How can supplier relationships create value for the company?
- Exploring the ways in which digitalisation will reshape procurement
- Understanding how Supply Chain Finance can benefit suppliers
- How can big data analytics help us gain insight in procurement?
- How is value creation driving innovation within the companies?
In this new era we observe a shift towards value creation and a wave of change brought by digitalisation which foreshadows the future of sourcing and procurement. How will new expectations transform practices and structures in procurement? What are the biggest challenges that are stopping the industry from successfully implementing these innovations? How to create mission that your employees can relate to while developing their skills to meet future demand?
The 8th Annual Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit is an interactive event designed to answer these question and provide valuable insights of experienced leaders from top companies! At this conference we will cover current topics such as transformation of procurement, importance of value creations, digitalisation and new emerging tools such as blockchain, building and retaining top talent, the importance of sustainability and many others. You will hear from leading procurement experts from banking, telecoms, hospitality, retail and other cross-industry companies.
Get inspired at this business conference, share the ideas, gain insights and learn from the top players. Limited number of seats also guarantees remarkable networking opportunities with experienced procurement leaders and allows you to establish important business contacts!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, telecommunications, hospitality, retail, pharma, aviation and chemical industries involved in:
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Global Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management
- Value Creation
- Supplier Relationship Management/SRM
- Digital Procurement
- Supply Chain Finance
21 September 2020 – 15.00 – 16.00
Digitalisation and Digital Tools as the Future of Sourcing and Procurement
- Identifying the ways in which digitalisation will reshape procurement
- How implementation of digital technologies can increase efficiency and maximise cost-saving opportunities
- Why and how could blockchain and Big Data Analytics revolutionise supply chain management?
- Digitalisation and payback: What systems can you get most value out of compared to the investment?
- What are the challenges that are stopping the companies from implementing digital solutions faster?
21 September 2020 – 16:00 – 17:00
Procurement Transformation: Value Creation over Price Management
- Why is the investment into value creation over price reduction worth it?
- How is creating value through procurement driving innovation?
- Customer-centricity as a powerful mission statement: Why drive procurement teams to think of the impact they have on the lives of others?
- Sustainability as a part of value creation initiative
- Identifying the challenges of implementing transformation strategies and how to overcome them