- What are sourcing & procurement going through? Is your organization agile enough to keep pace with the transformation?
- How to deal with scarcity of talented procurement experts?
- Empowering sustainability in procurement
- Do companies pay enough attention to the risk management?
- How has the global situation impacted the supply chain? How to deal with it?
- How does the new dynamic sourcing approach look like?
- How to find the right associate to improve your supplier collaboration?
- Deployment of data & technologies
- What is the future holding for the sourcing & procurement field?
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics that will be discussed
at this annual
The past two years have been intense for any person, company or industry. The whole world has experienced a massive transformation from upside down multiplied by the recent global conflict escalation. Businesses have to focus now on developing flexible and efficient strategies to keep delivering optimum quality and quantity and maintain their trust status.
The 10th Annual Global Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Summit is the exhibition of current challenges that leaders from the banking, pharma, chemical/petrochemical, automotive, telecom, retail and hospitality are dealing with. Top leaders through presentations and panel discussions will showcase their answers to global issues such as new technologies, partnerships, inflation, sustainability concerns talent shortage and many others.
This one-of-a-kind summit offers limited seats, networking opportunities with the top sector leaders and will provide you with unique experience. Don’t miss the chance to network with experienced experts to gain valuable insights.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the the banking, pharma, chemical/petrochemical, automotive, telecom, retail and hospitality industry / industries involved in:
- Spend Procurement
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Global Procurement
- Global Sourcing
- Strategic Sourcing
- Inventory Management
- Demand Planning
- Production Planning
- Supply chain
- Global Supplier Management
- Supplier development
- Manufacturing operations
- Quality Assurance
- Operational Excellence
- Process Improvement
- Category Acquisition
- Contract & Administration
- Strategic Planning
”I liked the variety of speakers and the backgrounds they came from.– Chief Purchasing Officer, Tele2