See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Developing talent management in procurement
- The role of Industry 4.0 in strategic sourcing and procurement
- Optimisation of cost saving
- Transition from strategic sourcing to category management
- Importance of good supplier relationship
- The influence of digital technology on procurement and sourcing
- Moving sustainability to the core of strategic sourcing
- What are the crucial points for a successful coopetition in procurement?
- 2025 procurement vision. What will procurement look like after 2025?
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from retail, banking, telecom, pharma, chemical, hospitality and aviation industries involved in:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Global Procurement
- Category Management
- Vendor / Contract Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Value Creation
- Supplier Relationship Management/ SRM
- Operational and Technical Procurement
- Global Supply Strategies
- BPO Procurement
17 September 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
- How to align procurement skills and talent with changing business needs?
- Driving long-lasting collaboration between HR and procurement
- Ways to build talent pool in order to embrace digital technologies
- Millennials struggle. How to attract and retain millennials?
- The futuristic vision of workforce required for procurement. What skills will be needed?
17 September 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
From Strategic Sourcing to Category Management
- Are your procurement initiatives considered as a source of a significant business innovation?
- Understanding the real value drivers of your stakeholders as a key for converting their resistance to proactive support
- How can you outperform your competitors?
- How to enhance the category management, improve sourcing strategy and optimise the supplier outsourcing?