8th Annual Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit
23 – 24 September 2020 | Amsterdam / Online
The 8th Annual Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit is an interactive event designed to provide valuable insights of experienced leaders from top companies! At this conference we will cover current topics such as transformation of procurement, importance of value creations, digitalisation and new emerging tools such as blockchain, building and retaining top talent, the importance of sustainability and many others. You will hear from leading procurement experts from banking, telecoms, hospitality, retail and other cross-industry companies.
Get inspired at this business conference, share the ideas, gain insights and learn from the top players!
Looking to present your product or solution
on a webinar to hundreds of professionals?
Will Be Discussed
- Exploring how new expectations transform practices and structures in procurement and align them with current needs of the companies
- Why is cost reduction as a procurement’s aim no longer enough?
- How to retain top talent: The importance of creating mission and values employees can relate to
- How to use sustainable sourcing to improve brand image and increase revenue
- How can supplier relationships create value for the company?
- Exploring the ways in which digitalisation will reshape procurement
- Understanding how Supply Chain Finance can benefit suppliers
- How can big data analytics help us gain insight in procurement?
- How is value creation driving innovation within the companies?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: