7th Annual Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit
17 - 19 September 2019, Amsterdam
The fast changing world of technologies and innovations influences strategic sourcing and procurement significantly. Experts within this field need to be prepared to adjust to these changes and implement latest ideas, and solutions. Best way how to get the answers to your questions is to attend our procurement conference. The 7th Annual Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit is focused not only on the key steps of building a strong base of successful procurement, but also on the best ways how to optimise its processes, and how to transform and adapt digitalisation strategies. This highly interactive business event with limited seats offers delegates a remarkable opportunity to learn about prevailing frameworks and trends from experience of senior level decision makers representing TOP companies within retail, banking, telecom, pharma, chemical, aviation and automotive industries.
Will Be Discussed
- Developing talent management in procurement
- The role of Industry 4.0 in strategic sourcing and procurement
- Optimisation of cost saving
- Transition from strategic sourcing to category management
- Importance of good supplier relationship
- The influence of digital technology on procurement and sourcing
- Moving sustainability to the core of strategic sourcing
- What are the crucial points for a successful coopetition in procurement?
- 2025 procurement vision. What will procurement look like after 2025?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: