15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
CATEGORY MANAGEMENT INNOVATION: Gain a deep understanding
of innovative category management – the global dimension
PROCUREMENT DIGITALIZATION: What does it take to digitalize procurement and what are the lessons learnt
TRANSFORMATION: Procurement transformation models, creating
transparency and driving improvement
CO-OPETITION: Analyse new co-operation models and their challenges
TALENT UTILIZATION: How to create a clear workforce strategy and job-profiles to foster and utilize a talent
VALUE CREATION: Value & innovation through purchasing
Vice President for Procurement Excellence & Vendor
Head Global Sourcing and Strategy
Director – Corporate and Professional Services, Global Procurement
Head of Purchasing, EMEA
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of Board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads and Senior Managers from retail, banking, telecom, chemical, automotive and pharmaceutical industry involved in:
• Strategic Sourcing
• Direct procurement
• Indirect procurement
• Global Procurement
• Category management
• Supply chain management
• BPO Procurement
• Operational and technical
• Global supply strategies
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop20 September 2016
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Growth Opportunities
20 September 2016 (15:00-16:00)
• What are the most efficient ways of managing and reducing risk insupply chain?
• The role of procurement in attaining core financial and business targets
• Data saving – What are the new and efficient systems for storing a supplier?
• Social media in strategic sourcing
• Cross-functional approach to select the best partners and deliver the business value beyond the price
• E-sourcing and e-procurement – Will it help to reduce the interest conflict and mitigate the potential risks?
Strategic Partnerships and Collaboration
20 September 2016 (16:00-17:00)
• Maximizing a value creation via closer partnering with key stakeholders?
• Driving mutual growth by building productive and enduring collaborations with selected partners
• How to manage the supply chain complexity in this dynamically changing environment?
• Maximizing opportunities through a careful balance of stakeholder engagement, value delivery and risk reduction
• Driving the value out of the supply chain through an effective SRM approach