in Sourcing and Procurement
13+ case studies from:
Akzo Nobel N.V., Bayer, BNP Paribas Group,
Danone, Sanofi, Unilever, Vodafone
Customer Centric Products
The 3rd Annual Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit
provides a platform for leading sourcing and procurement professionals to meet and discuss the greatest challenges in the field. Here you will explore the most effective strategies in value creation, sustainability and supplier relationships! No other event will bring together so many sourcing and procurement professionals from such varied industries all under one roof!
- The contribution of the procurement organization to the company is according to:
- Procurement: value creation, sustainability, innovation, partnerships
- C-suite: cost reduction
- Can this gap be closed/bridged?
- Purchasing Value Creation
- How to secure synchronization between the Business and Functions objectives?
- How to measure the real impact of the actions? On which dimensions?
- What are the tools, processes and methodologies used to support Value Creation?
- How to manage partnering in complex supplier relationships?
- How can agreements between a company and suppliers be done to stimulate innovation
- Maximizing value out of complex relationships
- How to improve performance impact in the sourcing process thanks to Project Management Methodology
Last year we brought together leading experts from within the strategic sourcing field to share their experience and knowledge as well as to discuss their latest challenges and innovative ideas. This year, well recognized professionals from companies such as Sanofi, PepsiCo, Solvay, Telenor, BNP Paribas will join us to exchange their knowledge of practices when it comes to value creation, transparency, integration, transformational sourcing, innovations, partnerships, contract management and much more. Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to discuss these and other crucial issues of nowadays and of course to network with you peer colleagues from retail, banking, telecommunications, pharmaceutical and chemical industry coming from abroad.
This event is designed for Members of Board, Chief Procurement Officers, Vice Presidents, Directors, Head and Senior Managers from retail, banking, telecom, chemical and pharmaceutical industry involved in:
GP Sr Category Management MRO & MEM Opex - Europe
Janet Lung Standing
Global SSD Director Dairy Ingredients
Reinhard Plaza Bartsch
Head of Commercial Contract Management
CPO of Business Partner Italia
Corporate Purchasing Director, Head Global Category Lab Equipment & Lab Supplies
Discuss the most effective value creation strategies and trends with CPOs, VPs and Directors from the Sourcing & Procurement industry
Enjoy the pre-conference workshop led by industry experts & focused on key issues such as multi zone and multi sourcing & navigating the relationship lifescycle
Discover how Project Management Methodology can improve the impact in the sourcing process
Examine how agreements between a company and suppliers can stimulate innovation