5th Annual Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Head of Purchasing, EMEA
Group Technical Sourcing Director
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Gitte PFEFFERSourcing Director
Strategic Sourcing – getting back to being
Case on a change management process taking the strategic sourcing
unit back to strategic long-term focus instead of day – to – day
- Kick – starting a change of mid-set
- Getting rid of being the glue
- Becoming strategic again
Otto VAN HARMELENVice President Metro Group
How to Open up Corporate Procurement for
Business Innovations and Start-Ups
This session is about sharing experiences for startups and innovation
integration in established organizations. How can startups take
advantage of economies of scale as well as how to open-up corporates
for business innovations?
- How to open-up corporates for business innovations and
- How to integrate business development and innovations in your
- How to adapt your organization towards a changing consumer
Stefano CORTIGLIONIOperations Director
Toyota Material Handling
The Toyota Way in the Era of Industry 4.0
The Toyota philosophy is based on people engagement. With the
Japanese word of Monozukuri, Toyota symbolize that good people
make the good products. The same concept is valid for the supply
chain, which is considered as a company asset.
- The TPS transformation in the Toyota Plant: Bologna case
- Supply chain as an opportunity of cost reduction
Valerio DAL MONTEVice President Procurement
Procurement Transformation in Alitalia
Horizon project transformed Alitalia’s Procurement. First wave completed,
second wave on-going. We are evolving from a cost management
to a strategic value driver enabling growth with innovation.
- Introducing a flexible operating model and organization designs
- Enabling growth with innovation
- Delivering more savings and excellence throughout the transformation
- Building real partnerships with suppliers (a real business case)
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2018!
2017 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- How to transform procurement into an innovative, trusted partner to the business?
- Agile procurement – a buzzword or an urgent need?
- Is procurement ready for the mobile revolution?
- How to source, retain and develop tomorrow’s workforce?
- Move the conversation from “Cost” to “Value”
- Treat suppliers as if they were customers
- How to align, collaborate and partner with Businesses?
- The Importance of customer centric supply chain strategy
- Get a strategic partnership up and running effectively
- Growing for the future – sustainable sourcing has never been more important
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from Retail, Banking, Telecom, Aviation, Automotive, Chemical, Pharma industries involved in:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Direct procurement
- Indirect procurement
- Supply chain
- Operational and technical procurement
- Category Management
Challenges and Trends of Strategic Sourcing
- How to maximize opportunities through a careful balance of
stakeholder engagement, value delivery and risk reduction?
- The importance of a strong leadership in the procurement
- Is the dominant driver for sourcing decision still cost saving?
- Supplier enabled innovations – next procurement generation
- How to improve supplier contract relations by proper negotiation
tactics? What training do the procurement teams
Transparency & Risk Management
- What are the most efficient ways of managing and reducing
the risk in a supply chain?
- The compliance is enough to cover risk management – is this
- The importance of the supply chain management policies
- Supply chain visibility
- How to mitigate supplier risk by choosing correct diversification