HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- How to transform procurement into an innovative, trusted partner to the business?
- Agile procurement – a buzzword or an urgent need?
- Is procurement ready for the mobile revolution?
- How to source, retain and develop tomorrow’s workforce?
- Move the conversation from “Cost” to “Value”
- Treat suppliers as if they were customers
- How to align, collaborate and partner with businesses?
- The importance of customer centric supply chain strategy
- Get a strategic partnership up and running effectively
- Growing for the future – sustainable sourcing has never been more important
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from Retail, Banking, Telecom, Aviation, Automotive, Chemical, Pharma industries involved in:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Supply Chain
- Operational and Technical Procurement
- Category Management
Challenges and Trends of Strategic Sourcing
19 September 2017, 15:00 – 16:00
- How to maximize opportunities through a careful balance of stakeholder engagement, value delivery and risk reduction?
- The importance of a strong leadership in the procurement
- Is the dominant driver for sourcing decision still cost saving?
- Supplier enabled innovations – next procurement generation
- How to improve supplier contract relations by proper negotiation tactics
- What training do the procurement teams need?
Transparency & Risk Management
19 September 2017, 16:00 – 17:00
- What are the most efficient ways of managing and reducing the risk in a supply chain?
- The compliance is enough to cover risk management – is this truth?
- The importance of the supply chain management policies and procedures
- Supply chain visibility
- How to mitigate supplier risk by choosing correct diversification strategies?