SELECTED CASE STUDIES
Selected Case Studies from the Agenda
Otto VAN HARMELENVice President Metro Group
How to Open up Corporate Procurement for Business Innovations and Start-Ups?
This session is about sharing experiences for startups and innovation integration in established organizations. How can startups take advantage of economies of scale as well as how to open-up corporates for business innovations?
- How to open-up corporates for business innovations and startups?
- How to integrate business development and innovations in your organization?
- How to adapt your organization towards a changing consumer experience?
Valerio DAL MONTEVice President Procurement
Procurement Transformation in Alitalia
Horizon project transformed Alitalia’s Procurement. First wave completed, second wave on-going. We are evolving from a cost management to a strategic value driver enabling growth with innovation.
- Introducing a flexible operating model and organization designs
- Enabling growth with innovation
- Delivering more savings and excellence throughout the transformation process
- Building real partnerships with suppliers (a real business case)
Stefano CORTIGLIONIOperations Director
Toyota Material Handling
The Toyota Way in the Era of Industry 4.0
The Toyota philosophy is based on people engagement. With the Japanese word of Monozukuri, Toyota symbolize that good people make the good products. The same concept is valid for the supply chain, which is considered as a company asset.
- The TPS transformation in the Toyota Plant: Bologna case
- Supply chain as an opportunity of cost reduction
Nina GUEZENNECFormer Chief Procurementr Officer
Suntory Beverage & Food Europe/ Orangina Schweppes
Challenges and Change Management around Organizational Transformation in Procurement
The presentation will outline the challenges and the change management along the transformation of a transverse procurement organization and into a category management organization
- How to approach such a transformation and the watch-outs from the design to the implementation phase?
- How to manage the stakeholders and the team before, during and after the transformation?
- How to ensure an efficient change management?